LawSkills Referral Programme
What’s it: Refer your friends to LawSkills today and earn LawSkills credit points when they enroll into a paid course!
What’s More: Earn bonus credit points even when the friends of your friends enroll into our courses. When new enrollees refer further and their referees enroll in our courses, you and your friends receive bonus credit points, while new enrollees get credit points.
That’s Not it: Receive bonus credit points for each successful referral from the referral chain started by you.
What’s the Benefit: Redeem credit points for LawSkills courses or Manupatra subscriptions.
Is there a Limit to the Referral Chain?
Yes, LawSkills credit points can only be earned till 6 months from the first successful referral or until 5-levels of referral chain have reached (whichever is sooner).
How to Calculate Credit Points?
- The credit points one gets when directly referring their friends can be termed as the ‘First Referral Credit’.
- For this programme, the Referrer receives 10% of the course price purchased by the Refree as LawSkills Credit Points.
First Referral Credit = Course List Price/10
So, if you have gained a successful referral for a course of Rs. 4000/-, you will earn 400 LawSkills Credit points.
- For each subsequent successful referral in the chain, you (the Referrer) will bonus points of the Referee’s purchased course price as LawSkills Credit Points. To understand this, let’s see an example of the discounted bonus received:
- If the new enrollee is at level 2 (your friend) of the referral chain, you will earn 8% of the course they purchase.
- If the new enrollee is at level 3 (friend of your friend) of the referral chain, you will earn 6% of the course they purchase.
- If the new enrollee is at level 4 (friend of the friend of your friend) of the referral chain, you will earn 4% of the course they purchase.
- If the new enrollee is at level 5 of the referral chain, you will earn 2% of the course they purchase.
|LawSkills Credit Points
||Value (can be Redeemed for LawSkills Courses or Manupatra Subscription)
|*Indicative numbers, liable to be changed without prior notice
Is there any Eligibility Requirement for the Programme?
- Minimum purchase requirement for the new customers (Referees) = Rs. 4000/-.
- A referral chain can only be started by a person who hasn’t been a referee themselves in any way, barring the ones at the 5th level of the referral chain
- Also, each individual in a referral chain is eligible to receive bonus points, barring the ones at the 5th level of the referral chain.
- The individuals at the 5th level of the referral chain can start a fresh chain.
Terms and Conditions
- The LawSkills Referral Programme (“Programme”) is open to all our past and existing customers. In order to be eligible to earn LawSkills Credit Points (“Credit Points”), you (the “Referrer”) will need to refer your friend (the “Referee”) to LawSkills and they need to enroll into a paid course.
- This scheme is valid only on paid LawSkills courses.
- Determination of whether the customer is a recent member is subject to the sole discretion of LawSkills.
- Participation in the Programme constitutes the Referrers’ full and unconditional agreement to the Terms and Conditions of this Programme.
- If multiple Referrers refer the same Referee, the person who referred the Referee first will be eligible for Credit Points.
- The Referee would have seen a link shared by the Referrer on social media platform(s) or e-mail, to join LawSkills. If the Referee(s) enrolls into a paid course within 30 days of the referral link being generated, the Referrer will earn Credit Points for each successful enrollment.
- 5-Level-Referral: The Programme offers 5-levels of referrals in a chain. At every level (until level 5), the Referrer will earn Credit Points.
- This scheme is valid for exactly SIX MONTHS from the first successful referral or completion of 5-levels on the referral chain, whichever is earlier.
- Credit Points earned by the Referrer for a particular transaction will be valid for 6 months from the date of earning and will lapse subsequently if not used within the period.
- While calculating the value (in terms of rupees) of the credit points collected, any decimal figure will be rounded off to the nearest number.
How to Earn and Redeem Credit Points
The Referee should create a valid account that complies with our Terms and Conditions. Upon which, they should enroll for a paid course on LawSkills. The Referrer will be credited with Credit Points earned which they can redeem for LawSkills courses or Manupatra subscription.
Sharing Referral Links
We give you the ease of using social media and/ or e-mail to share to refer friends. However, we place trust in you to not publish this unique link on coupon websites Reddit, Yahoo!, etc.
Right to use Contact Data
Customers, hereby, grants the Company irrevocable, perpetual, fully paid-up, royalty free, transferable sub-licensable right and license (the “License”), to process, store and use all or any portion of contact information provided by them for the Company’s marketing or supporting any of the Company’s products and services, or any products or services of any third-party vendors that the Company considers may be of interest to customers. Company and its sub-licensees may also authorise independent contractors acting on its or their behalf to exercise any of the License rights.
The Company reserves the sole right to reject any referral on any valid grounds. The Company provides a notification regarding the referral status:
- Accepted: In the event of acceptance of the referral, you will be notified by our company representative or under your notifications tab on your profile to confirm successful enrollment of the Referee.
- Joined: The Company will inform you that your Referee has joined LawSkills, but is yet to enroll into a paid course.
- Rejected: In the case of rejection, the Company will communicate the non-qualification of the Referee, with reasons.
Termination or Change of Offer
LawSkills reserves the right to terminate and/ or modify this offer at any time without prior notice. We may terminate the Referrer’s eligibility to participate in this Programme, if they take any of the following actions:
- Refer customers using spam or unsolicited e-mails.
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us.
- Offer incentives to others who register new accounts.
- Violate these terms or any other terms and conditions on LawSkills.
The Company reserves the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove or otherwise change these terms, including without limitation: rewards, duration, minimum purchase amount and the entire Programme. The Company will post an updated version of these terms on the LawSkills website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the LawSkills website or the Programme after the date such changes are posted.